1.30.2008

What a busy week! I don't know about others, but I used to think you worked all week and spent the weekend doing "whatever" that included church on Sunday. Weekends are still time to break out of the routine for the most part, but as it adult it seems I work harder on weekends catching up on all the work I let go during the week! Last weekend was that way and this weekend coming will be little different. Saturday is the 13th annual Beekeeping Symposium at Auburn University, and while it will be great to catch up with all my beekeeping buddies and enjoy the classes, I'm also committed to helping with a huge meal and teaching a workshop. So it's won't be all play, but I'll enjoy it nonetheless.

Much of this week has been devoted to web work and product development. I found a graphics designer who is scheduled to have my new product logo ready mid February. We're excited about this - it's been a long time in the works. I've got a new candle design almost ready for the store and have made a few dozen more tubes of Fire Ant First Aid. As soon as I get confirmation I'll have shows lined up for March and April as well. Dates are to be announced!

No comments: