5.07.2007

Wow - A week into May already! I'm happy to report that today is exquisite. Last night was cool and it's in the upper 60's right now. It looks like my bees are starting to venture out into the sunshine - a very good thing considering we're in the thick of honey flow. I added supers to two hives this morning and moved a crowded nuc into a deep. I'm hopeful to do the same for some of my other hives at the farm this afternoon.

Church was good. Pastor's message yesterday morning hit the bulls eye on laying aside weight and sin and running the race. I had never thought about Paul's greatest fear being the same as my own - that of doing something that would dishonor the Lord. I want God's grace and mercy to be magnified in my life - not his justice because I do something stupid or sinful. I find myself being pulled in directions I should not go a lot more often than I care to admit these days. I have no trouble admitting stuggle - I'm just not keen on saying what struggle(s). God knows. Best that this lady have many secrets I guess.

And my stupid back is out, or at least giving me fits. I felt like I was 12 again when Dr. C told me one leg was shorter than the other last week. Thankfully he can and did fix it - it's just the residual pain and tenderness that are so daggone aggrivating. So I move slowly and carefully. But I do move. I want to find a strength training routine. We've got the equipment - I just don't want to tear something else up using it. The machines at the ladies gym contributed to my present situation so there's no going back there. Oh well . . .

Ros out for now. Blessings to all.

No comments: